Sunday, October 10, 2010

Packaging

1. When I am looking to buy a product, of course I want the actual to work as well as possible. However, the packaging is what stands out when I am looking on the shelves for something new to buy. If I like how the packaging looks, I am more likely to buy the product based on the appearance itself. A personal example of this is when i went to buy headphones for my iPod. Although other models might have worked better, I chose to buy the ones I have now because of how they looked in the packaging.

2. LIFE cereal has iconic packaging because when you are in the cereal isle you notice the four, multi-colored letters on the shelves.

3. Going back to my buying of new headphones, after I purchases them I could not wait to open the box and start using them. However, due to the extremely tight packaging, it took me ten minutes prying the box open with scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment