Monday, November 22, 2010

Final Post

1. I found that the readings from Norman were the most rewarding. I believe this because I was not aware of this process at all before I read this and I found it interesting. I also found it rewarding because it helped me out on future assignments.

2. I learned how things are analyzed in a more critical way than most people think. I also learned how dynamic of a process design is. It is impressed me how much detail really goes into designing products.

3. I think using a peer review will be very helpful in the future. However, I think learning the "do's and don'ts" of PowerPoint presentations will be the most useful to me. This will help because no matter what field of study I go into I will most likely need to conduct presentations similar to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment