Monday, November 15, 2010

Jennifer Steinhauer

1. "Although the company would not disclose its budget for this campaign, it spent 50 percent more than last year.'' This quote says it all. In order to be a successful company, you need to advertise. Without advertising, you will not sell nearly as much product as you would with advertising.


2. I couldn't figure out how to include a picture, but I chose Abercrombie. The picture included two guys with their shirts off with a pair of jeans on. This picture suggests that they are marketing to teenagers and young adults with their suggestive content. They are selling clothing that kids would like to wear.


3. When I am looking to buy sporting clothes, image has a lot to do with what I am going to buy. As far as every day clothes, I don't really care what the brand image is. I like what I like and don't care what other people think. In today's society though, I believe the majority of people believe the clothes define the people. Basically, if you are wearing the "cool" clothes, it's going to automatically make you a cool person.

No comments:

Post a Comment